Collection of Personal Information
Ruimpress.net does not sell, share or trade customers personal information collected online with third parties.
Personal information collected online will only be disclosed within our corporate group
When you create an account the personal information we collect may include your:
– Delivery Address
– Email Address
– Telephone Number
– Mobile Number
– Date of Birth
The personal information we collect from you will be used in some or all of the following ways:
– To deliver the items you have ordered from Ruimpress.net
– To update you on the delivery of the item and for customer support purposes.
– To provide you with relevant item information.
– To process your orders and to provide you with the services and information offered through our website and which you request.
– Further, we will use the information you provide to administer your account with us; verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments you make online; audit the downloading of data from our website; improve the layout and/or content of the pages of our website and customise them for users; identify visitors on our website; carry out research on our users’ demographics; send you information we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us, including information about our products and services, provided you have indicated that you have not objected to being contacted for these purposes.
We may pass your name and address on to a third party in order to make delivery of the product to you (for example to our courier service or supplier).
When you register as a user on our website, we will also use your personal information to send you marketing and/or promotional materials from time to time.
Payments that you make through the website will be processed by our team. You must only submit to us or the website information which is accurate and not misleading and you must keep it up to date and inform us of changes.
Your actual order details may be stored with us but for security reasons cannot be retrieved directly by us. However, you may access this information by logging into your account on the website. Here you can view the details of your orders that have been completed, those which are open and those which are shortly to be dispatched and administer your address details, bank details and any newsletter to which you may have subscribed. You undertake to treat the personal access data confidentially and not make it available to unauthorised third parties. We cannot assume any liability for misuse of passwords unless this misuse is our fault.
Updating Your Personal Information
You can update your personal information anytime by accessing your account on our website.
Security of Your Personal Information
Ruimpress.net ensures that all information collected will be safely and securely stored. We protect your personal information by:
– Restricting access to personal information.
– Maintaining technology products to prevent unauthorised computer access.
– Securely destroying your personal information when it’s no longer needed for our record retention purposes.
Ruimpress.net uses 128 – bit SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption technology when processing your financial details. 128-bit SSL encryption is approximated to take at least one trillion years to break, and is the industry standard.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We will not share your information with any other organisations other than those third parties directly related to the delivery of the products you have purchased from Ruimpress.net website. In exceptional circumstances Ruimpress.net may be required to disclose personal information, such as when there are grounds to believe that the disclosure is necessary to prevent a threat to life or health, or for law enforcement purposes. Ruimpress.net is committed to complying with the Privacy Act and the National Privacy principles.
We may however use your contact information to send newsletters from us.
If you believe that your privacy has been breached please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will resolve the issue.
Collection of Computer Data
When you visit Ruimpress.net, our company servers will automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. This data may include:
– Your computer’s IP address
– Browser type
– Webpage you were visiting before you came to our site
– The pages with in Ruimpress.net you visit
– The time spent on those pages, items and information searched for on our site, access times and dates, and other statistics.
This information is collected for analysis and evaluation in order to help us improve our site and the services and products we provide. This data will not be used in association with any other personal information.
Ruimpress.net reserves the right to modify and change the Privacy Statement at any time. Any changes to this policy will be published on our site.
Complaints about breaches of privacy
If you are not satisfied with the way in which we handle your enquiry or complaint, please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.